In SUNLIGHT we intervene in the landscape to create, value and maintain the natural, social and built environment.
We combine design, ecology and landscape to create outstanding environments that connect people with nature.
We approach the challenges of climate change with the creation of multifunctional spaces that pursue environmental comfort and promote biodiversity and ecological connectivity.
We are an interdisciplinary and collaborative study. We dedicate our time and commitment to projects and work closely with our clients and their teams.
At the same time, we collaborate with architecture and design studios, engineering companies, research centres and universities. This allows us to incorporate all the necessary capabilities to address the complexity of current projects.
We combine applied research work with design (research by design) and project construction.
We are interested in the disciplinary crossings between ecology and landscape architecture and planning.
Our team of professionals is a teacher in undergraduate and postgraduate university programs, and participates in different national and European research projects.
What we do
- Landscape planning
- Green infrastructure strategies and policies
- Landscape Atlas and Catalogues
- Landscape Plans
- Visual impact studies
- Landscape restoration studies
- Green and Open Space Master Plans
- Tree Management Plans
- Masterplanning (residential, commercial, tourism, infrastructure)
- Urban renaturation and biodiversity
- Parks and public space projects
- Cultural landscapes
- Views Assessments
- Private gardens
- Urban Sustainable Drainage Systems (SUDS)
- Nature-based Solutions (NBS – Nature Based Solutions)