In SUNLIGHT we operate in the landscape to create, value and maintain the natural, social and built environment.
We combine design, ecology and landscape to create outstanding environments that connect people with nature.
We approach the challenges of climate change with the creation of multifunctional spaces that pursue environmental comfort and promote biodiversity and ecological connectivity.
We are an interdisciplinary and collaborative study. We dedicate our time and commitment to projects and work closely with our clients and their teams.
At the same time, we collaborate with architecture and engineering firms, research centers and universities. In this way we can incorporate all the capabilities that are necessary to address the complexity of current projects.
We combine applied research work with design (research by design) and project construction.
We are interested in the disciplinary crossings between ecology and landscape architecture and planning.
Our team of professionals combines academia with professional practice.
What we do
- Landscape planning
- Green infrastructure strategies and policies
- Landscape Atlas and Catalogues
- Landscape Character Assessments
- Visual Impact Assessments
- Landscape restoration projects
- Open Space Strategies
- Tree Management Plans
- Masterplanning (residential, commercial, tourism, infrastructure)
- Urban renaturation and biodiversity
- Parks and public space projects
- Cultural landscapes
- Views Assessments
- Urban Sustainable Drainage Systems (SUDS)
- Nature-based Solutions (NBS)