1. Definition and functions of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User. .
2. Types of cookies that this website can use.
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Owner and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
• Third-party cookies: These are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
• Session cookies: They are cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website.
• Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: These are well treated by the Owner or by third parties, allowing the number of Users to be quantified and thus carrying out the statistical measurement and analysis of the users of the service offered. For this, your browsing is analyzed to improve the offer of products or services offered.
3. Revocation and elimination of cookies.
The User can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on the computer by configuring the options of the installed browser; if they do not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access any sections of the Website. Information on how to configure cookies according to the browser used can be found in the following links (links valid as of the date of publication of this text)
The Owner is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of third parties included in the links in this Legal Notice.
4. Third-party service providers.
Statistics on visits to the Website
The Owner declines any responsibility regarding the content and veracity of third-party cookies’ information and privacy policies.
This policy was modified on February 17, 2021.
5. Web Analytics – Google Analytics
This Website may use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool provided by Google, Inc., whose registered office is located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). This tool allows the Owner to know the degree of involvement of Users with the Website, with the possibility of consulting various reports that describe how Users interact with the Website to improve it. Google Analytics collects information anonymously, that is, it reports the trends of the Website without identifying its users.
Google Analytics uses “cookies” of origin, which are text files located on the computer, to track users’ interactions on the Website. These cookies are used to store information such as, for example, the time of the visit, whether the User has been to the site before and which site has recommended the User to visit this Website in question. Browsers do not share first-party cookies from the same domain.
All computers and devices connected to the Internet are assigned a unique number known as the “Internet protocol address” or “IP address.” Since these numbers are usually assigned by country, IP addresses are often used to identify the country, state, and city where the computer is connected to the Internet. Google Analytics records the IP address of the Users who visit the Website so that the Owner can know from which parts of the planet the site is being visited. This method is called “IP geolocation”. Google Analytics does not provide information about the actual IP address.
The Google Analytics terms of service prohibit the tracking or collection of personal data that identifies a person (such as name, email address or billing information, other associated data) using Google Analytics. or the association of personal information with web analytics data.
The Owner can control the information that Google can use and decide whether he wants Google to use this data through the Google Analytics data sharing options. The data is used to improve Google products and services.